Chalet Les GentianesMarch 10, 2016
Chalet Edelweiss, Courchevel 1850
Chalet Edelweiss is the most luxurious chalet on the Bellecôte piste nested in the prestigious and quiet Residence de Bellecôte and 500 meters from the village of Courchevel 1850.
Built in September 2012, Edelweiss is found next door to Les Gentianes in Courchevel 1850 and benefits from same location – ski-in ski-out, a intensely private residential area, yet less than 5 minutes’ walk to the village of Courchevel.
Chalet Edelweiss brings a new standard of luxury to Courchevel, the infusion of the Savoir touch completes the sensational elegance and the ambiance of the chalet, 3000m² over seven floors, with eight bedrooms sleeping 16, two being master suites , a ski room, a state of the art cinema room and a nightclub accommodating 100 people.
Villa Surface: 3000
- Level -1 : The Spa floor with a swimming-pool, sauna, hammam, fitness area and two massage rooms.
- Level 0 : The entrance level with the bar and nightclub, cinema room and library.
- Level 1 : Ski room with direct acces to the Bellecôte piste and 4 bedrooms with private bathroom and dressing area. Two of these bedrooms can be doubles or twins, the other two are doubles.
- Level 2 : Three bedrooms with private bathroom and dressing area, includyng the second Master Suite and a children room with twin beds.
- Level 3 : The reception with the beautiful lounge and dining areas.
- Level 4 : Master Suite with its private bathroom, lounge and dressing rooms.
- Ski-in / Ski-out
- Antiques and original artwork
- Fitness centre
- Dedicated spa floor
- Nightclub/bar for 100 people
- Dining for 22 people
- Satellite/cable TV
- Internal lift
- Jacuzzi, Hamman and sauna
- State of the art cinema room
- Double massage room
- Luxury in resort mini bus and chauffeur
- Range of spa treatments
- Private garage and entrance
- Wi-fi internet on all floors
- High level security surveillance
- Housekeeping team
- Private chef
- Ski Instructor