Chalet GriffinFebruary 5, 2017
Chalet Owens Courchevel 1850April 6, 2017
Chalet Weiss Spa, Kitzbühel
Chalet Weiss Spa occupies one of Kitzbühel’s most exclusive address’s. Kitzbühel in Austria is full of beautiful cobbled streets where pretty bars and restaurants sit side by side with some of the world most exclusive boutiques. Chalet Weiss spa is just a short stroll from the town centre and the Hahnenkkamm lift station is a 500m walk from the chalet.
Spanning five floors, this chalet is full of surprises. Sleeping 14 people in seven bedrooms the chalet is vast providing lots of space for all the family to relax and unwind. Beautifully put together the bottom two floors are dedicated to spa and wellness, with one of the highlights being the 15m indoor swimming pool.
From the moment you arrive at Chalet Weiss Spa it becomes very apparent no attention to detail has been spared when creating this beautiful private home.
Elegance and sophistication is at the heart of Chalet Weiss Spa.
Villa Surface : 550
- Bedroom 1 : double bedroom (en-suite shower room)
- Bedroom 2 : double bedroom (en-suite bathroom)
- Bedroom 3 : Master superking/twin bedroom (en-suite bathroom, dressing room, fireplace, TV, terrace access)
- Bedroom 4 : Twin/double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, TV)
- Bedroom 5 : Twin bedroom (en-suite shower room, TV)
- Bedroom 6 : Twin/double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, TV, terrace access)
- Bedroom 7 : Twin/double bedroom (en-suite shower room, kitchenette)
- Hammam/steam room
- Indoor pool
- Massage treatment room
- South-facing terrace
- Apple TV
- Hi-Fi/CD player/MP3 player
- Dedicated cinema room
- TV room
- Cot/high chair available
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Wood burning fireplaces
- A highly qualified professional chef to prepare breakfast, after-ski snacks, and dinner. Our chefs will work with you or your staff to create the perfect menu for your stay, be it a seven course evening meal or something simple and healthy (food and wine charged separately).
- Wine list provided by a renowned local cave.
- A dedicated chauffeur and vehicle (Volkswagen Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours of 8.30am until 1am. The chalet manager and host(s) are at hand to pour your morning coffee, serve dinner in the evenings and provide you with a concierge service during your stay.
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers.
- Private Chef