Chalet LauenenJanuary 26, 2017
Chalet White AceJanuary 27, 2017
Perched on farmland pastures, with only a few other properties dotted in the distance, Chalet Riedsunne’s location is idyllic and ensures maximum privacy for the most discerning client. There are breathtaking panoramic views which can be seen from the all aspects of the chalet, and in particular you can view the stunning Gstaad Palace hotel and the pretty snow capped roofs of Gstaad in the distance.
A one-of-a-kind private residence just a short distance from the centre of Gstaad
Villa Surface: 420
- BEDROOM 1 : twin/double bedroom (en-suite bathroom)
- BEDROOM 2 : Master suite (double bedroom, seating area, TV, open fireplace, en-suite bathroom, separate shower, dressing room)
- BEDROOM 3 : double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, separate shower, terrace access, TV)
- BEDROOM 4 : twin/double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, separate shower, TV)
- BEDROOM 5 : double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, separate shower, terrace access, TV)
- Hammam/steam room
- Indoor hot tub
- South-facing terrace
- Apple TV
- Cable TV
- Hi-Fi/CD player/MP3 player
- Integrated sound system
- TV room
- Cot/high chair available
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Wood burning fireplaces
- A highly qualified professional chef to prepare breakfast, after-ski snacks, and dinner.
- Our chefs will work with you or your staff to create the perfect menu for your stay, be it a seven course evening meal or something simple and healthy (food and wine charged separately).
- Wine list provided by a renowned local cave.
- A dedicated chauffeur and vehicle (Volkswagen Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours of 8.30am until 1am.
- The chalet manager and host(s) are at hand to pour your morning coffee, serve dinner in the evenings and provide you with a concierge service during your stay.
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers.
- Private Chef